We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Object Reference Not Set to Instance of an Object

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5277 Jun 26,2003 10:14 PM UTC Jun 30,2003 04:56 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: FAQ
Jody Harris
Asked On June 26, 2003 10:14 PM UTC

I am trying to add webservices to my project and I keep getting "Object Reference Not Set to Instance of an Object" in the designer. I have tried everything. Basically I am inheriting a form and in the project I have created web services (if i do not include webservices in my project the form comes up fine, but when I do I get the above error) Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks

grer
Replied On June 30, 2003 04:56 PM UTC

first try this, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306005 If this doesn't work, let me know. > I am trying to add webservices to my project and I keep getting "Object Reference Not Set to Instance of an Object" in the designer. I have tried everything. Basically I am inheriting a form and in the project I have created web services (if i do not include webservices in my project the form comes up fine, but when I do I get the above error) Does anyone have any ideas??? > > Thanks >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;