We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Object Reference Not Set to Instance of an Object

I am trying to add webservices to my project and I keep getting "Object Reference Not Set to Instance of an Object" in the designer. I have tried everything. Basically I am inheriting a form and in the project I have created web services (if i do not include webservices in my project the form comes up fine, but when I do I get the above error) Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks

1 Reply

GR grer June 30, 2003 04:56 PM UTC

first try this, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306005 If this doesn't work, let me know. > I am trying to add webservices to my project and I keep getting "Object Reference Not Set to Instance of an Object" in the designer. I have tried everything. Basically I am inheriting a form and in the project I have created web services (if i do not include webservices in my project the form comes up fine, but when I do I get the above error) Does anyone have any ideas??? > > Thanks >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon