We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Covered header row above default header row

I implemented a custom summary to created an additional cover header row above the default header row.
When I click on any cell in this row, the ggc is sorted my the first cell in this coverred range.

However, I want the cells in this row to behave as static non-clickable cells. I would like the second header row to behave normally

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 30, 2006 04:04 AM UTC

Hi James,

The CustomSectionInGroup browser samples demonstrates how to customize the layout of groups. It adds a custom section for each group and displays the SummarySection above the details. The sample also shows how to derive custom elements from the Group and the ChildTable and how to hook them into a customized Engine object.

Here is apath.
[install drive]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.25\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\CustomSectionInGroup\

Best Regards,
Haneef

JB James Blibo November 30, 2006 12:40 PM UTC

I have already taken a look at this sample and it implements the covered header, HOWEVER, the records that are display is taken the same SHAPE as the headers. This is not what I am looking or asking for.

What I want to do is PREVENT the COVERED HEADER cells from being CLICKABLE and make them STATIC.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon