We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl extended filtering problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52489 Nov 29,2006 08:28 AM Dec 6,2006 07:54 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Brian Boccia
Asked On November 29, 2006 08:28 AM

Syncfusion version 3.201.1.0

I have a form where I allow the extended filtering to be turned on or off for a GridGroupingControl via a checkbox. But, the first time the grid loads, when I turn on extended filtering all the cells in the filtering row that appears are empty. If I reload the grid, then the dropdowns appear fine, but never on the first load.

I've tried forcing a refresh after I'm done loading, hoping that it would update the filtering lists or something, but no luck there. Any ideas why it's happening or how I can work around it?

(Note: Upgrading to a newer version is sadly not an option)

Brian Boccia
Replied On November 29, 2006 10:01 AM

Some more information in case it helps...

I have a PushButton column. I have two calls that set the cell appearance to GridCellAppearance.Raised and the description (button text) to "Go To". If I skip these two lines, the filtering appears fine on the first load. However, the buttons are obviously not quite what I want. Is there another way to set the buttons up? Maybe that's all I need.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 6, 2006 07:54 AM

Hi Brian,

We were not able to reproduce the issue here. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Here is a sample.
GGCResetDatasourceWithFilter.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;