We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Prevent text from scaling when a node is resized

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52464 Nov 29,2006 04:03 AM Nov 30,2006 01:00 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 29, 2006 04:03 AM

Hi, I'm trying to create my own Post-It style Symbol similar to the one in the PostitComment example, but instead of stretching the text out when the user resizes the symbol (the behavior in the examples), I want it to keep the text the same size and have it wrap around the new vertical boundaries of the symbol. How can I do this?

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 29, 2006 06:58 PM

Hi Eric,

If your intention is to keep the label's text the same size and have to wrap around the new vertical boundaries of the symbol then please set the " SymbolLabel.AdjustToContainerBounds" property to true. Please refer to the following code snippet

protected override void OnBoundsChanged(BoundsEventArgs evtArgs)
{
//Specify if the label size will be adjusted when the symbol width changed.
lbl.AdjustToContainerBounds = true;
base.OnBoundsChanged(evtArgs);
}

Please refer to the attached sample that demonstrates this completely. Please refer to it and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj.

SymbolLabel.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2006 01:00 AM

That's just what I was after, thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;