We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabStrip with Multipage problem

Hi,
i have an aspx page with a Tabstrip and Multipage in it as you have it in your examples. This page also implements ICallbackEventHandler because I handle some clicks on ddl or images via Callbacks. This works fine with version 4.3.0.30. But now I've updated to 4.4.0.46 and my callback doesn't work any more.

I get the follwing exception in my log file:
System.FormatException at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools.MultiPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
bei System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

When I want to debug the page (during a callback) I've noticed that IsPostBack is set to true and IsCallBack is set to true!
A breakpoint within RaiseCallbackEvent isn't hit any more.

Regards,
Christian

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 29, 2006 12:01 AM UTC

Hi Christian,
Callback refresh event API is modified in 4.4 Beta version.
In the prevoius versions, Callback refresh event is triggered with this code,

protected void CallbackPanel1_CallbackRefresh(object sender, Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.CancellableCallbackEventArgs e) 
{

}

But in the latest version,Callback refresh event is being called like,

protected void CallbackPanel1_CallbackRefresh1(object sender, Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools.CancellableCallbackEventArgs e)
{

}

Attached sample is created with 4.4 Beta version in which Image is dynamically loaded inside the Multipage Using callback.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/TabStripWithMultiPage_f7a6088f.zip
Regards,
Sureshsekaran.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon