We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

C configuration language

Hi,

I'm using Syncfusion 4.3.0.30 editcontrol and it is getting faster and faster. Great.

Mainly, we are showing large c-files. I'm wondering if there is already an existing xml file for c-code specific syntax highlighting.
For now, we are using "csharp based syntax highlighting", but there are a view minor differences to c code (e.g. some keywords like include, union, etc.)

Is it possible to get a xml configuration file from Syncfusion or is there an existing one?

Keep it up.

Yours

Christian!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 28, 2006 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Our apologies for the delayed response. Currently, the EditControl does not have xml configuration file for C language. We have considered this as a feature request and will try our very best to implement the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this feature request at this link below :

Feature Request #90 - Support for predefined Configuration Files

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

CA CarlosPérez February 6, 2010 11:12 AM UTC

Hi.

I Would like to know if support for C & C++ has been added to the Edit control or if you are planning to add support for these languages soon.

I have tried to follow the Feature Request #90 link, but it doesn´t work.

Feature Request #90 - Support for predefined Configuration Files

Thank you in advance.

KN Karikalan Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 8, 2010 01:57 PM UTC

Hi,

Now Edit control does not support the C and C++ config. We don’t have any immediate plan to support them as of now. But Edit control allows user to create a own config.xml file for any other language.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Karikalan N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon