We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridListControl && MaxDropDown =xx in GridDataBoundGrid how?

Greetings!

I have a GridDataBoundGrid with several GridListControls inside the some cells. This Cells are set via the ColStyles i.e. All Cells of a particular column are GridListControls;

I would like to set the MaxDropDown of this GridListCells to 25, i know how to do this with "normal" ComboboxCells, but with the GridList, i'm a litte confused, since it seems there is no specific CellRenderer class (like GridComboBoxCellRenderer for the Combobox) for the gridlist; so is there a cellRenderer for the GridList available and if so, what is its name?

THX in advance

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2006 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

You can access GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer of the GridListControl cell and control the height of a dropdown gridlistcontrol through a DropDownRows property in the embedded GridDropDownGridListControlPart. With it, you specify the number of rows that you want to see. Here is a code snippet to show this.

private void gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellShowingDropDown(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCellShowingDropDownEventArgs e)
{
GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer cr = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.Renderer as GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer ;
if( cr != null)
(( GridDropDownGridListControlPart) cr.ListControlPart).DropDownRows = 10;
}

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon