We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reorder of the columns

Hi,
I want reorder of the columns with in the Grid by dragging them in to a different order.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 23, 2006 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Tannearu,

The attached sample demonstrates the DragColumnHeader MouseController. You can click on a column header and drag it to a new position similar to the way you drag fields in Microsoft Outlook without the need to select columns before that.

To enable this functionality, you can add the DragColumnHeader in the Controller option

this.grid.ControllerOptions |= GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader;

Sample : GDBGRowCellType.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

TH Tannearu Hazarathaiah Gupta November 23, 2006 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Haneef,
We are using Grid Data Bound Grid. Please resolve the problem

Regarsd
Tannearu Hazarathaiah

>Hi Tannearu,

The attached sample demonstrates the DragColumnHeader MouseController. You can click on a column header and drag it to a new position similar to the way you drag fields in Microsoft Outlook without the need to select columns before that.

To enable this functionality, you can add the DragColumnHeader in the Controller option

this.grid.ControllerOptions |= GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader;

Sample : GDBGRowCellType.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 23, 2006 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Tannearu,

Have you tried setting the ControllerOption property that I posted in the last thread? It has a sample which implements GridDataBoundGrid.

Best Regards,
Haneef

TH Tannearu Hazarathaiah Gupta November 23, 2006 12:44 PM UTC

HI Haneef,
Its working. Please resolve 'Freezing'.

Regards
Tannearu

>Hi Tannearu,

Have you tried setting the ControllerOption property that I posted in the last thread? It has a sample which implements GridDataBoundGrid.

Best Regards,
Haneef

GO Gourav March 21, 2007 04:45 AM UTC

Hi
i'm doing reorder of the column it woks properly but when i drag the column to the last of the column it disappear and not visible in the grid . Pl'z solve this problem

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon