We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Scroll Bars

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52023 Nov 20,2006 03:17 PM Nov 21,2006 01:00 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Dev
Asked On November 20, 2006 03:17 PM

How to enable Vertical/Horizontal Scrollbars in GGC? I got it working, but after i changed the column/datasource creation and binding its kind of lost.
I am using GGC as part of TabPage control under TabControlAdv.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 20, 2006 03:45 PM

>How to enable Vertical/Horizontal Scrollbars in GGC? I got it working, but after i changed the column/datasource creation and binding its kind of lost.
I am using GGC as part of TabPage control under TabControlAdv.

BTW,
this.groupGridControl.TableControl.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Automatic;
this.groupGridControl.TableControl.VScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Automatic;

not helping

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 21, 2006 01:00 AM

Hi Dev,

The changes are done in the underlying Datasource that immediately reflect the GridGrouping control if you call ReIntialize() method.

If this is not what you need, can you post a sample showing this problem or tell us how to see it in one of our samples?

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;