We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I get keywords to intelli sense?

I'm using the SQL XML config file that ships with the product -- looks good. I know that the control supports custom intelli sense, so I would assume that there would be an easy way to tell the control to provide intelli sense for the keywords specified in the XML file. Visual Studio provides intelli sense for key words... thoughts?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2006 07:41 AM UTC

Hi Scott,

It is possible to provide intellisense for keywords specified in the XML file using the DropContextPrompt and DropContextChoiceList attribute. I have attached a sample that illustrates this. Let me know if this meets your requirements.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2006 02:58 PM UTC

I can't see in this example any place where keywords from XML file are inserted in the ContextChoiceList

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 7, 2006 05:05 PM UTC

Hi ok,

Our apologies for the delayed response. The ContextChoice list can be populated with keywords by handling the EditControl's
ContextChoiceOpen event and adding items to the Items collection associated with the IContextChoiceController object. I have
attached a sample that illustrates this. Let me know if this meets your requirements.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

sample

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon