We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BoundingBox

Hi!

When i set the editstyle property of a node to allowresize to false, instead of the square points, a bounding box appears when the node is selected.
I would like to know if it is possible to change the color of the bounding box.

Thanks in advance
Stelios.

3 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team November 17, 2006 02:20 AM UTC

Hi Stelios,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have this functionality in our new version. This new version is available within few weeks after the 4.4 release.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2006 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Nagaraj
Thanks for your reply.

You mean version 4.5?

Thanks
Stelios

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team November 17, 2006 07:00 PM UTC

Hi Stelios ,

Sorry for the confusion. By mistake I updated this post with some other reply.

The selection outline is drawn by the diagram View component's View.DrawSelectOutline(System.Drawing.Graphics grfx, INode node, bool isAnchor) virtual method. You can modify the selection drawing by subclassing the View and overriding the DrawSelectOutline() method. Referring to the base implementation in the 'Diagram.Base\Src\Object Hierarchy\View.cs' file will give you a good idea on how to go about customizing the drawing routine.

The following Essential Diagram KB article details subclassing the diagram control's Model, View and Controller components - http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/diagram/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=31&catId=3

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon