We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

BoundingBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

51911 Nov 16,2006 11:04 AM UTC Nov 17,2006 07:00 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 16, 2006 11:04 AM UTC

Hi!

When i set the editstyle property of a node to allowresize to false, instead of the square points, a bounding box appears when the node is selected.
I would like to know if it is possible to change the color of the bounding box.

Thanks in advance
Stelios.

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2006 02:20 AM UTC

Hi Stelios,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have this functionality in our new version. This new version is available within few weeks after the 4.4 release.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2006 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Nagaraj
Thanks for your reply.

You mean version 4.5?

Thanks
Stelios

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2006 07:00 PM UTC

Hi Stelios ,

Sorry for the confusion. By mistake I updated this post with some other reply.

The selection outline is drawn by the diagram View component's View.DrawSelectOutline(System.Drawing.Graphics grfx, INode node, bool isAnchor) virtual method. You can modify the selection drawing by subclassing the View and overriding the DrawSelectOutline() method. Referring to the base implementation in the 'Diagram.Base\Src\Object Hierarchy\View.cs' file will give you a good idea on how to go about customizing the drawing routine.

The following Essential Diagram KB article details subclassing the diagram control's Model, View and Controller components - http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/diagram/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=31&catId=3

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagaraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;