We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hidden rows and vertical scrolls

Hello,

I am working with GridControl and I have this situation : I hide first x rows and I want to vertical scroll bar to reflect the real situation (when I scroll to bottom for example first rows are hidden and scroll bar is moving but I don't see any effect on the interface). Could you please help me to find a solution ?

Thanks a lot !

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2006 04:50 AM UTC

Hi Venatir,

Try calling the Refresh/RefreshRange method to repaint the grid after hidding the rows in a grid. Please try it and let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2006 08:24 AM UTC

Hi Haneef,

I called Refresh but doesn't work. Also I used gridControl1.VScrollPixel = true; an seems to work with one condition : the buttons for up/down scroll are blocked in first moment. If I click for somewhere on the scroll bar the buttons are unblocked and everything works well.

Thanks a lot !

>Hi Venatir,

Try calling the Refresh/RefreshRange method to repaint the grid after hidding the rows in a grid. Please try it and let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon