We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dynamic Cell Type

I am using GGC to display records by binding to DataSet. Here are the issues i am trying to solve.

1 - Add New Record.
The first column of the record is of type ComboBox listing products. When a user selects the product, the cells representing the product selected should be editable and other cells should be grayed out (static - non editable). Also the cells can be of different type depending on the product attribute it represents, for eg: ComboBox, MonthCalendar, TextBox etc. I want to change the cell type only when the user is in the corresponding cell and populate with appropriate data (from list or currentdate or some default data ) depending upon the Cell type. The cell should retain the the selected or entered data when the user leaves the cell.

2. Edit Record.
The record should be editable only when the checkbox (unbound column) is checked. As the user moves from one cell to other i want to change the cell type as mentioned above.

Please advise how to approach the issues using GGC.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2006 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Devendra,

Your incident #29579 has been updated. Please refer to your incident for more details.

Thanks for the patience.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon