We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Feature Request Grid Summary

Hi, I have looked at the "Grid with Group Preview" in the 1.6 Sample Browser. It is very exciting to see all the new features that are going to be added to 2.0 release. I would like to see a non-scrolling summary row at the bottom of the grid. A sample screenshot from QuickBooks is shown in the attached document. In the Syncfusion Group sample application, the summary row is attached to the scolling group. It makes sense in that case. But when "Entering Bills" or "Creating Invoice", I would like to see my non-scrolling grid totals at the bottom, getting updated everytime I add a new row. thanks, - Reddy

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2003 04:26 PM UTC

Yes, we planned on implementing this for the 2.0 release. Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2003 04:50 PM UTC

Stefan, Thank you very much. Another thing that would be very convenient to have is an "Automatic cell level tooltip" when the text is "cut off". For example, in a data bound grid like customers, when the col widths are small, the user can hover across address cells to see what is the value in the cell with out having to adjust the cell widths. This should work with all the cell types (textbox, combobox etc.). This is similar to the Windows Explorer directory Tree with folder node tooltips when the folders pane is too narrow to show the full directory name. thanks, - Reddy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon