We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

this is for Jay

this is for Jay in Syncfusion

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2006 08:48 PM UTC

>this is for Jay in Syncfusion

gridScreenShots.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2006 08:59 PM UTC

this is the multicell entry code .

cntlenter.zip

JN Jayakumar Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 10, 2006 11:22 PM UTC

Hi Adam,
I could see the Excel like selection drawing glitches in some scenarios. It requires some complex changes in our library. We will try to work on it sometimes later. You can custom draw the borders similar to Excel handling the CellDrawn event. It will avoid these issues. Please refer the attached sample.

VirtualGrid.zip

Thanks,
Jay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2006 03:49 AM UTC

what about the other screenshot which i sent about the current cell cursor painting issue?

thks,
ak

>Hi Adam,
I could see the Excel like selection drawing glitches in some scenarios. It requires some complex changes in our library. We will try to work on it sometimes later. You can custom draw the borders similar to Excel handling the CellDrawn event. It will avoid these issues. Please refer the attached sample.

VirtualGrid.zip

Thanks,
Jay

JN Jayakumar Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 14, 2006 02:53 PM UTC

Hi Adam,
If you draw the borders by handling CellDrawn as shown in the above sample, it should avoid both the issues since it doesn't rely on default Selection MouseController.

Thanks,
Jay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2006 02:39 PM UTC

jay,
i am finding issues in your sample. WHen i highlight a bunch of cells and change the value and move the cell to another column. The previous cells all keep the highlighted selection color. I obviously want this to clear when i move selections . . any thoughts ?

thks,
ak

>Hi Adam,
If you draw the borders by handling CellDrawn as shown in the above sample, it should avoid both the issues since it doesn't rely on default Selection MouseController.

Thanks,
Jay

JN Jayakumar Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 20, 2006 05:39 PM UTC

Hi Adam,
I couldn't reproduce the issue in the sample. Can you please provide the steps that you are trying?

Thanks,
Jay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon