We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

this is for Jay

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

51688 Nov 10,2006 03:48 PM Nov 20,2006 12:39 PM Windows Forms 7
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 10, 2006 03:48 PM

this is for Jay in Syncfusion

Replied On November 10, 2006 03:48 PM

>this is for Jay in Syncfusion

gridScreenShots.zip

Replied On November 10, 2006 03:59 PM

this is the multicell entry code .

cntlenter.zip

Jayakumar Natarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 10, 2006 06:22 PM

Hi Adam,
I could see the Excel like selection drawing glitches in some scenarios. It requires some complex changes in our library. We will try to work on it sometimes later. You can custom draw the borders similar to Excel handling the CellDrawn event. It will avoid these issues. Please refer the attached sample.

VirtualGrid.zip

Thanks,
Jay

Replied On November 13, 2006 10:49 PM

what about the other screenshot which i sent about the current cell cursor painting issue?

thks,
ak

>Hi Adam,
I could see the Excel like selection drawing glitches in some scenarios. It requires some complex changes in our library. We will try to work on it sometimes later. You can custom draw the borders similar to Excel handling the CellDrawn event. It will avoid these issues. Please refer the attached sample.

VirtualGrid.zip

Thanks,
Jay

Replied On November 14, 2006 09:53 AM

Hi Adam,
If you draw the borders by handling CellDrawn as shown in the above sample, it should avoid both the issues since it doesn't rely on default Selection MouseController.

Thanks,
Jay

Replied On November 18, 2006 09:39 AM

jay,
i am finding issues in your sample. WHen i highlight a bunch of cells and change the value and move the cell to another column. The previous cells all keep the highlighted selection color. I obviously want this to clear when i move selections . . any thoughts ?

thks,
ak

>Hi Adam,
If you draw the borders by handling CellDrawn as shown in the above sample, it should avoid both the issues since it doesn't rely on default Selection MouseController.

Thanks,
Jay

Replied On November 20, 2006 12:39 PM

Hi Adam,
I couldn't reproduce the issue in the sample. Can you please provide the steps that you are trying?

Thanks,
Jay

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;