We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Callback Panel firing Page load events

I have a call back panel with a button inside which fires a call back ...no problem page does not flicker etc however it fires the page load event ...this is not supposed to happen? I know this is happening as I have a message box prompting me when a postback is made
eg
if page.ispostback then
msgbox("there is a postback happening")
end if this is happening when i call back using the call back panel.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 9, 2006 06:30 AM UTC

I have just realized that my code was causing it to fire twice however....

once i removed the code the page load only fire once like it should. But now that i have removed that reload of the page the callback panel remains in the loading screen.

this panel is inside a user control. the only way i can get it too work again is to use my code too add my bad code that was calling the load page twice...

Is there an issue with using the callback panel with dynamically add user controls?

>I have a call back panel with a button inside which fires a call back ...no problem page does not flicker etc however it fires the page load event ...this is not supposed to happen? I know this is happening as I have a message box prompting me when a postback is made
eg
if page.ispostback then

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 9, 2006 06:51 AM UTC

I have since worked out that it really is my code.

when a user control is dynamically added it must it will not be shown on the postback so it must be added back. I was not carefuly enough when adding it back

>I have just realized that my code was causing it to fire twice however....

once i removed the code the page load only fire once like it should. But now that i have removed that reload of the page the callback panel remains in the loading screen.

this panel is inside a user control. the only way i can get it too work again is to use my code too add my bad code that was calling the load page twice...

Is there an issue with using the callback panel with dynamically add user controls?

>I have a call back panel with a button inside which fires a call back ...no problem page does not flicker etc however it fires the page load event ...this is not supposed to happen? I know this is happening as I have a message box prompting me when a postback is made
eg
if page.ispostback then

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon