We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Mail Merge using HTML Document

I am currently evaluating several mail merge products for a new web-based project. Ideally, we'd like to have a user be able to create a template file in their browser with a WYSIWYG editor as well as initiate merge that can produce resulting Word documents and PDF documents. It looks like your document and PDF products could handle the back end. I was wondering...do you have any editors that would be able to produce a template file? I've seen your rich text editor, but it looks like it can only save out plain text or HTML.

1 Reply

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team November 9, 2006 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your interest in Essential DocIO.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Essential DocIO can convert html strings into word document using HtmlToDls converter. I am afraid, currently we do not have any editors to create templates.
However, we can perform mailmerge and convert the convert the word document to PDF document.

Here is a sample for your reference.
mailmerge.zip

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Dhivya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon