We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridDataBoundGrid copy/paste header?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

51395 Nov 3,2006 01:56 PM May 10,2007 08:34 PM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Edmond Lee
Asked On November 3, 2006 01:56 PM

How can I copy/paste column header as well as data when I select the whole table and do a copy/paste to excel?

Thanks.

Edmond

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 6, 2006 02:14 AM

Hi Edmond ,

If all you want to do is copy and paste the text (including headers) from the grid into Excel, then try setting this property.
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags |= GridDragDropFlags.ColHeader;

Then when you click on cell 0,0, and paste into Excel, the column headers should also be included.

If you actually want to export an XLS file, then take a look at the sample Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\Excel Export which shows how this can be done.

Please let us know if you have further questions on this matter.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Edmond Lee
Replied On November 7, 2006 04:13 AM

That's exactly what I wanted to do. Thanks.

Edmond Lee

Ashok
Replied On May 10, 2007 07:57 PM

I want this feature in Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows not in "gridDataBoundGrid1"

>Hi Edmond ,

If all you want to do is copy and paste the text (including headers) from the grid into Excel, then try setting this property.
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags |= GridDragDropFlags.ColHeader;

Then when you click on cell 0,0, and paste into Excel, the column headers should also be included.

If you actually want to export an XLS file, then take a look at the sample Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\Excel Export which shows how this can be done.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Ashok
Replied On May 10, 2007 07:57 PM

I want this feature in Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows not in "gridDataBoundGrid1"

>

>Hi Edmond ,

Best Regards,
Haneef

Ashok
Replied On May 10, 2007 08:34 PM

Thanks Haneef my problem solved
>Hi Edmond ,

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;