We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

MouseControllerDispatcher.AllowDoubleClickTimer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

51386 Nov 3,2006 04:04 PM UTC Nov 28,2006 08:26 PM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 3, 2006 04:04 PM UTC

What does setting the MouseControllerDispatcher.AllowDoubleClickTimer bool actually do? I'm assuming it has something to do with the whole 'single click before double click' problem?
I'm trying to handle the single click and the double click events on a diagram but as you know, you will always get a single click event when you double click. I know the solution to this is to use a timer and key off the system's double click time, so is that bool setting related to this ?
Thanks

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 4, 2006 01:58 AM UTC

Hi Shaun ,

We are currently working on this issue. I will update you very soon.

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagaraj

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 10, 2006 07:25 PM UTC

Hi Shan,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I will consult with our developer regarding this. We need to investigate more on this and we will try to address this at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Nagaraj

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 10, 2006 08:52 PM UTC

Thanks for you reply.

I've found a work around but would still be interested in what the AllowDoubleClickTimer bool actually does.

Thanks again.

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 28, 2006 08:26 PM UTC

Hi Shaun ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. When AllowDoubleClickTimer is set to true it transfers the value of DoubleClickTime to the timer interval and the "timer.Tick" event gets fired. In that event we have checked whether the mouse click is singleclick or double click. Please refer to the following code snippet

//In TimerTick event
if (Environment.TickCount - this.mouseDownTick < SystemInformation.DoubleClickTime)
return;

Timer t = sender as Timer;
try
{
t.Tick -= new EventHandler(TimerTick);
t.Dispose();
timer = null;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
}

The above code demonstrates how to check for the mouse doubleclick in TimerTick event. I hope that this information will help you.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;