We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Horizontal Scrolling

Hi,

I put one Grid control inside panel. There are more than 20 cols in the grid, when I scroll the horizontal bar all the cols are moving towards left side but the last col is only half visible even if i move the horizontal scroll bar ( towards right) till end. Only if I click on the last col header the whole col is visible. Am I missing any property setting? Pls let me knw immediately.

Thanks
Ravi

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2006 07:14 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Please try setting the HScrollPixel property to True to enble the pixel scrolling in a grid and let me know if this helps.

this.gridControl1.VScrollPixel = true;
this.gridControl1.HScrollPixel = true;

Best regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2006 05:19 PM UTC

Hi Haneef,

It works fine but there is a overlaping of pervious cells color in the last column if i move the scroll bar. pls let me know.

Thanks
Ravi

>Hi Ravi,

Please try setting the HScrollPixel property to True to enble the pixel scrolling in a grid and let me know if this helps.

this.gridControl1.VScrollPixel = true;
this.gridControl1.HScrollPixel = true;

Best regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 7, 2006 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Is it possible for you to upload us more details/sample or modify the browser sample to reproduce the issue here? So we can debug the issue as early as possible.

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon