We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

gridlistcontrol : how to make the vertical scroll bar automatic scroll down

Hi
I have a form and gridlist control on it. The form repeatly show logs in gridlist control. I want the vertical scroll bar move down automatically when the log items reach the limit of grid. How can i do that. Please help me
Thanks
BinhTRan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 3, 2006 06:59 AM UTC

Hi BinhTran,

You need to set the position of vertical scroll bar using the Grid.SetCurrentVScrollPixelPos() method, when the LogItems reaches the limit of the grid. Using this method you can able to move the ScrollBar as required.

//set the position of vertical scroll bar using the SetCurrentVScrollPixelPos() method
this.gridListControl1.Grid.SetCurrentVScrollPixelPos(10000);

If you want to scroll the specified range/cell into the view, you can use ScrollCellInView method.
this.gridListControl1.Grid.ScrollCellInView(GridRangeInfo.Row(1000)); //1000th row..

Best Regards,
Haneef

BI BinhTran November 7, 2006 05:07 AM UTC

Hi Haneef
Thank you for your help

I tested with ScrollCellInView and it worked. Howerver i din't know how to use with SetCurrentVScrollPixel. Anyway,I'm appreciated your help!!!

BinhTRan

>Hi BinhTran,

You need to set the position of vertical scroll bar using the Grid.SetCurrentVScrollPixelPos() method, when the LogItems reaches the limit of the grid. Using this method you can able to move the ScrollBar as required.

//set the position of vertical scroll bar using the SetCurrentVScrollPixelPos() method
this.gridListControl1.Grid.SetCurrentVScrollPixelPos(10000);

If you want to scroll the specified range/cell into the view, you can use ScrollCellInView method.
this.gridListControl1.Grid.ScrollCellInView(GridRangeInfo.Row(1000)); //1000th row..

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon