We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Functionnality question

Hello,

I will try your software for evaluation purpose.
In my company, we will develop Quality software for industry.

And lots of our charts is composed of samples. Each samples have several measurements.

In our chart, for example we follow the evolution of the average of sample, we want that when a user click on a sample point a new form will display all informations linked with this sample (Measurements and some others extra informations).

Do you think it's possible with your product ?

I hope i'm clear enough. I can linked a screen copy of what we want from our old software in vb6, if you don't understand/

Best regards

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 3, 2006 06:01 AM UTC

Hi Malaspina,

Sorry for the delay in responding you.

I understand what you need. If you send me the screen shot, it will be more helpful. Please mention your Syncfusion product version with Visual Studio(/.NET) version.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sureshbabu

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team December 7, 2006 02:01 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Chart.

Please download the evaluation version of the Essential Studio and have a look at the attached simple sample application which allows you to view the Chartpoints in a new form when clicking in the chart region.

Sample and Screen Shot

I hope this meets your requirement. If not, could you please send me a screen shot which shows your requirements so that it will help me to get back you with an application that satisfies your needs.

Regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon