We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Saving PDF file exception

Get argument exception: bounds.

Here is the call stack:

at Syncfusion.Layouting.LayoutArea.TopSubtract(RectangleF bounds)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCTable.UpdateClientArea()\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCTable.CommitRow()\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCTable.Layout(RectangleF rect)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.DoLayoutChild(LCBase childContext)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.Layout(RectangleF rect)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.DoLayoutChild(LCBase childContext)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.Layout(RectangleF rect)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.DoLayoutChild(LCBase childContext)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.Layout(RectangleF rect)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.DoLayoutChild(LCBase childContext)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.LCContainer.Layout(RectangleF rect)\r at Syncfusion.Layouting.Layouter.Layout(IWidgetContainer wtContainer, ILayoutProcessHandler lpHandler, CustomGraphics cg)\r at Syncfusion.DLS.Rendering.DocumentLayouter.LayoutPages()\r at Syncfusion.DLS.Rendering.DocumentLayouter.Layout(IDocument doc, CustomGraphics cg)\r at Syncfusion.Pdf.DLS.PDFLogicDocument.DrawToInnerDocument()\r at Syncfusion.Pdf.DLS.PDFLogicDocument.Save(String fileName)\r at WholeLoanSTPGUILib.SettlementBlastPanel.menuSaveFundingMemoAsPDF_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in Z:\\fiwlstp\\Code\\ClientUI\\WholeLoansSTP\\Source\\BulkLoans\\WholeLoanSTPGUILib\\STPClientDealDetailWorkspace\\DealStatements\\SettlementBlast\\SettlementBlastPanel.cs:line 247" string

1 Reply

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team October 28, 2006 05:56 AM UTC

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

Thanks for the stack trace information.I tried testing this issue but was not able to reproduce it. Could you please provide me your system configuration,.Net framework version and Essential studio version.This will help me investigating further on this issue.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon