We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with MainFrameBar

Hi,

we use SyncFusion 4.2 Suite. I got a problem with toolbar alignment. I have a mainframebarmanager in my application. To this I add several Bar objects during runtime. For each bar I set

- Name: A string with length > 0
- Barstyle: MultiLine, Visible and DrawDragBorder
- Manager: My mainframebarmanager

and then I add the Bar to the mainframebarmanager using manager.Bars.Add(...).

The problem is that the first two bars are aligned left without any gaps. However, there is a gap of 120 pixels between the second and third bar always.

I already tried GetBarControl(...).RowIndex and RowOffset but this didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Christian

3 Replies

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team October 26, 2006 05:58 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Are you showing any Child forms from the Main from? If so does your child forms have ChildFrameBarManager?

While switching between Child forms, a gap appears between the bars. This is an known issue.

Already a Bug Report has been created for this issue. Here is the link for the same.

Defect #2523 - Gap appears between menu Bars when switching child forms.

This issue is under Testing and we will let you know, when it is solved.

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Purusothaman.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2006 03:16 PM UTC

Hi,

thanks for the information. However, I cannot wait a new service release. We're about to release the software by mid of December and we neither can't switch to a different SyncFusion version in this situation nor can we extend the stabilization process which will end Oct, 10th.

Thus, i urgently need a workaround to position the toolbar correctly. Do you know a way to position the toolbars manually or any other solution to my problem?

Thanks,
Christian

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2006 03:17 PM UTC

p.s. I meant Nov, 10th...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon