We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Licensing Enabler and and annoying ''Fix It'' dialog for valid license

My company has a Syncfusion license.

However, everytime press f5 to run my project in VS.Net 2005, I get the fllw message Licesing Error popup :

Syncfusion Licensing Runtime was not able to detect an entry for Syncfusion controls in this priject licx file. Select 'Fix It' to let the runtime correct the error automatically.

When I select 'Fix It', another dialog window appears titled ->'Syncfusion Licensing Enabler' with the message - "Licensing changes were made successfully".

When I click OK, the project loads OK.

My problem is that this is getting annoying. I literally have to perform this steps everytime that I run my project.

How do I make this go away

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 26, 2006 06:52 AM UTC

Hi James,

We have no other reports of this licence problem, and have not seen it in our many system. Attached sample works fine on my system which has 4.2/4.3 installed.

Here is sample
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBGCellType_8eaf19d9.zip

Exactly what version of Windows XP are you using?

Are you only installing Essential Grid or are you installing Essential Studio? Are you installing binaries only, or the source code version?

Have you seen this on multipple systems?

Did you see any errors during the installation of Essential Grid?

Also, please let us know your syncfusion licence information.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regrads
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 26, 2006 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Haneef

I am experiencing this too - I have SyncFusion Essential Studio 4.3.0.30 installed as I am trialling the Grid component.

I am running Windows XP SP 2 with all updates and I am using the Grid control with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.

I tried the sample app you linked and that starts without the 'Fix It' dialog.

I didn't see any errors during installation & the trial licence info is @342e332e30gjsTd683w5vngbm9DIyJOfY5eZQBNR1ENwPBOOMo3oE=

Best Regards,

David

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team October 26, 2006 02:12 PM UTC

Hi James and David,

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please check the following kb link?
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=35
This kb article will provide the details of why this error occurs and how this can be cleared.

Please change the version number to 4.3.0.xx, in the document, as in your system as this kb can be applied to all of the 4.x versions.

Please try this and let us know if this helps.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nanda

DH David Hook October 26, 2006 03:44 PM UTC

Hi Nanda

Yes this fixed it - thanks!

Best Regards,

David

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon