We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Multiple push buttons in a single cell or user control in a cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50936 Oct 23,2006 10:00 PM Nov 15,2006 03:41 PM Windows Forms 6
Tags: GridControl
Gary Hsu
Asked On October 23, 2006 10:00 PM

Hello,

Is it possible to have multiple push buttons in a single cell? Can CoveredRanges be used as a work around? Example: | Text [Button1] [Button2] |

Alternatively, it is possible to embed a user control in a cell? If so, can you point me to an example project?

Thank you.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 24, 2006 03:47 PM

Hi,

Please refer this sample that shows you to have multiple buttons in a single cell by having a custom celltype.

C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2\Windows\Grid\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons sample

Let me know if this helps for you.
Regards,
Rajagopal

Gary Hsu
Replied On October 29, 2006 12:58 PM

Thank you this works. How does one get reference to the multiple buttons in the cell? For example to enable/disable based on condition.

Replied On October 30, 2006 06:41 AM

Hi Gah,

Please try the attached sample and let us know if you need any further assistance.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/DiableMultipleCellButtons_78901cc4.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Gary Hsu
Replied On November 13, 2006 08:05 PM

Thank you.

I have a CellRenderer which adds two different cell buttons (e.g. EllipsisCellButton, ClearCellButton extending from Syncfusion's GridCellButton) to a cell.

The question is, in your example, inside the QueryCellInfo() event, how do you enable/disable a particular button in the cell and not all the buttons in the single cell?

Thank you!

SampleEllipsisClearCell.zip

Replied On November 14, 2006 04:01 AM

Hi Gah,

The attached sample shows you to have multiple buttons in a single cell by having a custom celltype. It also implements Disable/Enable functionality for each cellbutton in a MultipleButton cell. Please try it and let me know if this helps.

Here is a sample.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/DiableMultipleCellButtons_6158828.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Gary Hsu
Replied On November 15, 2006 03:41 PM

Thank you Haneef! Your solution works.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;