We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple push buttons in a single cell or user control in a cell

Hello,

Is it possible to have multiple push buttons in a single cell? Can CoveredRanges be used as a work around? Example: | Text [Button1] [Button2] |

Alternatively, it is possible to embed a user control in a cell? If so, can you point me to an example project?

Thank you.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 24, 2006 07:47 PM UTC

Hi,

Please refer this sample that shows you to have multiple buttons in a single cell by having a custom celltype.

C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2\Windows\Grid\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons sample

Let me know if this helps for you.
Regards,
Rajagopal

GH Gary Hsu October 29, 2006 05:58 PM UTC

Thank you this works. How does one get reference to the multiple buttons in the cell? For example to enable/disable based on condition.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2006 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Gah,

Please try the attached sample and let us know if you need any further assistance.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/DiableMultipleCellButtons_78901cc4.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

GH Gary Hsu November 14, 2006 01:05 AM UTC

Thank you.

I have a CellRenderer which adds two different cell buttons (e.g. EllipsisCellButton, ClearCellButton extending from Syncfusion's GridCellButton) to a cell.

The question is, in your example, inside the QueryCellInfo() event, how do you enable/disable a particular button in the cell and not all the buttons in the single cell?

Thank you!

SampleEllipsisClearCell.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2006 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Gah,

The attached sample shows you to have multiple buttons in a single cell by having a custom celltype. It also implements Disable/Enable functionality for each cellbutton in a MultipleButton cell. Please try it and let me know if this helps.

Here is a sample.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/DiableMultipleCellButtons_6158828.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

GH Gary Hsu November 15, 2006 08:41 PM UTC

Thank you Haneef! Your solution works.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon