We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl cell editting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50847 Oct 20,2006 08:52 AM Oct 21,2006 02:17 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Sat Sandhu
Asked On October 20, 2006 08:52 AM

Hi,

What event should I be listening to on a GGC if I want to do some post processing after a cell is changed (this includes cells changing via dropdowns).

Furthermore - in the event handler how do I determine the identity (ideally column name) of the cell that has just been updated?

I have tried listening to TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete event, but it doesn't get called until I click on a another cell after selecting from the drop down - and I can't for the life of me work out what edited cell identity is!!!

Help!!!
Ta
Sat

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2006 02:17 AM

You can try using TableControlCurrentCellChanged to see if that gives you whatyou want.

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellChanged(object sender, GridTableControlEventArgs e)
{
GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.GetNestedCurrentCell();
GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.GetTableViewStyleInfo(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex);
Console.WriteLine("{0} changed to {1}", style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name, cc.Renderer.ControlText);
}

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;