We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl cell editting

Hi,

What event should I be listening to on a GGC if I want to do some post processing after a cell is changed (this includes cells changing via dropdowns).

Furthermore - in the event handler how do I determine the identity (ideally column name) of the cell that has just been updated?

I have tried listening to TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete event, but it doesn't get called until I click on a another cell after selecting from the drop down - and I can't for the life of me work out what edited cell identity is!!!

Help!!!
Ta
Sat

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2006 06:17 AM UTC

You can try using TableControlCurrentCellChanged to see if that gives you whatyou want.

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellChanged(object sender, GridTableControlEventArgs e)
{
GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.GetNestedCurrentCell();
GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.GetTableViewStyleInfo(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex);
Console.WriteLine("{0} changed to {1}", style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name, cc.Renderer.ControlText);
}

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon