We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Installation of 4.3 broke all my code from 4.1 for the ggc

I previously had version 4.1 installed on my machine. I installed version 4.3 on my dev machine and after that my project will not build and I am getting a whole lot of error messages like the messages below. I can't even open up the form in the designer.
What can I do to fix this? Did the namespace definition change?

The type or namespace name 'Grid' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Styles' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'SummaryBase' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Drawing' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Grouping' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

1 Reply

JA jamesb October 20, 2006 03:26 AM UTC

fix it! remove all references and added them back

>I previously had version 4.1 installed on my machine. I installed version 4.3 on my dev machine and after that my project will not build and I am getting a whole lot of error messages like the messages below. I can't even open up the form in the designer.
What can I do to fix this? Did the namespace definition change?

The type or namespace name 'Grid' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Styles' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'SummaryBase' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Drawing' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Grouping' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon