We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid column header selection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50819 Oct 19,2006 01:11 PM Oct 20,2006 02:38 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Mark Atkinson
Asked On October 19, 2006 01:11 PM

I'm unable to repro this issue all the time but sometimes when I have no data in my grid and just a column header row, that header row becomes selected.
It may be something I'm doing but is there any obvious way to never have the column header row selected?

Mark Atkinson
Replied On October 19, 2006 01:28 PM

I forgot to mention, I'm using a GridDataBoundGrid control.

>I'm unable to repro this issue all the time but sometimes when I have no data in my grid and just a column header row, that header row becomes selected.
It may be something I'm doing but is there any obvious way to never have the column header row selected?

Jayakumar Natarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 20, 2006 02:38 PM

Hi Mark,
Please try setting the Grid.AllowSelection property to exclude the columns and handle the Model.SelectionChanging as shown below to see if that helps.

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.AllowSelection = ((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags)(((((((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Row | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Table)
| Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Cell)
| Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Multiple)
| Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Shift)
| Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Keyboard)
| Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.AlphaBlend)));

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.SelectionChanging += new GridSelectionChangingEventHandler(Model_SelectionChanging);

private void Model_SelectionChanging(object sender, GridSelectionChangingEventArgs e)
{
if(e.Range == GridRangeInfo.Row(0) || e.Range == GridRangeInfo.Table())
{
e.Cancel = true;
}
}

Best regards,
Jay

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;