We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBar - XPTaskBox jumps up when right clicked

Hi,

We are using V 4.2.0.37

I have a screen with XpTaskBar and many XpTaskBarBoxes. I see a scrollbar in XpTaskBar, when all boxes are expanded. This is fine.

But when I right click on any of the XpTaskBarBox being displayed at the bottem of the screen, XpTaskBarBox jumps up to display it fully. How to avoid this jumping?

Rgds
Rajani kanth

6 Replies

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team October 25, 2006 12:37 AM UTC

Hi Rajani,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I could not reproduce the issue in my sample. I tested the sample by adding several TaskBox to the TaskBar. Right clicking on the Taskbox does not produce any effect.

Kindly send us a sample which reproduces this issue. So that it will be helpful for us to solve the issue.

Thanks,
Purusothaman.R

BR Badri Rajani Kanth October 31, 2006 12:14 PM UTC

Hi,

Please find the sample.

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

TaskbarJumping.zip

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team November 2, 2006 02:16 AM UTC

Hi Rajani,

Thanks for the sample.

We were able to see the issue in the sample. We have noted that, this issue occurs when GridControl, ListView and GridListControls are added to the XPTaskBarBox.

A Bug report has been created and I have forwarded the issue to the developer. The issue will be worked with high priority.

Defect #2955 - XPTaskBarBox containing certain controls jumps up when its right clicked.

Thanks,
Purusothaman.R

BR Badri Rajani Kanth November 8, 2006 11:18 AM UTC

Thank You Very Much,

I will wait for the fix.

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2006 05:43 PM UTC

Hi Purusothaman,

Is there any fix now?
Also we found same issue with GridGroupingControl. Should I raise saparate request for that? Plz let me know..

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team November 22, 2006 06:47 PM UTC

Hi Rajani,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

I have added GridGroupingControl to the same bug report. Our developer is currently working on this and we will get back to you soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
S.Gopal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon