We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Createing a ItemTemplate programmaticly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50777 Oct 18,2006 01:42 PM Nov 1,2006 12:47 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Grouping
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 18, 2006 01:42 PM

Hello Syncfusion team,

it's me again ;-) I need to apply a ItemTemplate to a column programmatically but have some trouble to realize it. Especially the access to the container object used in the "normal" sample is a problem for me.

Can you provide me with some help again.

Regards

Michael

Replied On November 1, 2006 12:43 PM

Hi Michael,

Once Again, I apologize for the delay in responding to all your forums. please send your Grid related queries to the Reply   |   Reply with quote
Replied On November 1, 2006 12:44 PM

Hi Michael,

Once Again, I apologize for the delay in responding to all your forums. please send your grid related queries to the Reply   |   Reply with quote
Replied On November 1, 2006 12:47 PM

Hi Michael,

Once Again, I apologize for the delay in responding to all your forums. please send your grid related queries to the Essential Grid Forums . We somehow unnoticed these queries in this forum.

You can apply templates through code and then get the details of the row etc... please have a look at the below forum, where a checkbox control is used as a template and we get the corresponding row in the Checked_Change event in server side

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=48204. Let us know if the above forum helps you to solve your problem.

Thanks,
A.Sivakumar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;