We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Classic ASP

Hello,

Will essential PDF work with classic ASP if so,
Do you have a code snipet HTML/URLToPDF for Classic ASP

Thanks In Advance

3 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team October 19, 2006 06:41 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF. Essential PDF is a .Net library that can produce Adobe PDF files. This component can be used on server side[ASP.Net or any other environment] or with Windows Forms applications.Currently we provide samples only in C# and VB .net. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Dhivya.

ST Steve October 20, 2006 03:46 PM UTC

Thanks Divya,

I have the .net working on vs2005. but the pdf image seem to clip off when the page breaks. I mean the HTML information line get split oon a page break. Do you have a solution and I am using one of the code examples. URL to PDF

Thanks
Steve
>Hi Steve,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF. Essential PDF is a .Net library that can produce Adobe PDF files. This component can be used on server side[ASP.Net or any other environment] or with Windows Forms applications.Currently we provide samples only in C# and VB .net. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Dhivya.

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team October 22, 2006 09:38 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

I am afraid.I am unable to reproduce the issue. I tried testing this issue. I couldn't find text clipping.

HtmlConverter converts the web page into bitmap or metafile image which is then rendered into PDF document. If the image is larger than the PDF page,it splits up the image and displays the left out part in the next page.This can be done by following statements.

C#

IPDFGraphicState properties = doc.CreateGraphicState();
properties.SplitImages = true;
properties.BreakBehavior = AutoBreakBehavior.Cropping;
doc.LastPage.Graphics.DrawImage(PointF.Empty, img, dest, properties);

Here is a sample for your reference.
ConvertToPDF.zip

Please take a look into it and let me know if the problem still exists or could you please send me a sample to reproduce the issue.This will help me investigating further on this issue.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon