We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

splashControl

I call splashcontrol from mainForm, but at the same time main form is visible?

Why?

7 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team October 18, 2006 12:39 AM UTC

Hi,

Please set HideHostForm property to true.

this.splashControl.HideHostForm = true;

Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Mano

HV Hrvoje Voda October 18, 2006 04:48 PM UTC

This works, but on the main form I'm calling login form, witch should be in front of the main form, but after splashcontrol it isn't.

Should I put splash control on login form?

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team October 18, 2006 08:31 PM UTC

Hi,

Yes, you have to place the splash control on the login form to display it before showing the login form.

Thanks,
Mano

HV Hrvoje Voda October 19, 2006 09:18 AM UTC

I tried that, but now login form is out of focus, and main form is enabled, what shouldn't be before i close login form.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team October 23, 2006 05:21 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Inorder to display the splash before showing the login form,you can call the Login Form from the SplashClosed event of the splashControl.While calling the Login Form,give as ShowDialog () so that be mainform will not be displayed before you close your login form.

Code:
//
// splashControl1
//
this.splashControl1.CustomSplashPanel = null;
this.splashControl1.HostForm = this;
this.splashControl1.HostFormWindowState = System.Windows.Forms.FormWindowState.Normal;
this.splashControl1.TimerInterval = 1000;
this.splashControl1.UseCustomSplashPanel = false;

this.splashControl1.SplashClosed += new System.EventHandler(this.splashControl1_SplashClosed);
private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
this.splashControl1.ShowSplash (false);
this.splashControl1.HideHostForm =true;

}

private void splashControl1_SplashClosed(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
Login lg=new Login ();
lg.ShowDialog ();

}

I am attaching a sample that is created in our latest version 4.3 and .net Framework 1.1.Please let me know if you have any difficulties to follow.

sample

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,

Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2006 11:32 AM UTC

I tried this code but it still isn't what I want.
Maybe I don't explain very well, but what I want is that after showing the splash control I want to see both login and main form. The only difference is that main form should be behind login form, and when i close login form main form comes in focus.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team October 30, 2006 05:55 PM UTC

Hi,

We perceive you to mail back Sandra sandras@syncfusion.com for clarifications regarding license inorder to provide furthur assistance

Best Regards,

Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon