We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

setting tab control focus

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50672 Oct 17,2006 06:29 AM UTC Oct 17,2006 06:23 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Tools
Charlie Mao
Asked On October 17, 2006 06:29 AM UTC

Hey, I have a bar item menu called view. The submenu contains all my tab names. I was wondering if someone could help me with changing the tab focus. For example if I have a file menu called "View". The submenus of view are tab1, tab2, and tab3. If I select tab3 from the menu, I would like it to bring up the tab for tab3. Any ideas. Thanks....

Charlie

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 17, 2006 08:04 AM UTC

Hi Charlie,

To focus the particular tab, you could set the SelectedTab property of the TabControlAdv. Add the below given code snippet in the click event of the bar item to focus the tab3.

"this.tabControlAdv1.SelectedTab = this.tabPageAdv3;"

I attached the sample,please go through that and let me know, if i understood you correctly.

TabControl.zip

Regards,
Malarvizhi.

Charlie Mao
Replied On October 17, 2006 06:23 PM UTC

Thanks you so much Malarvizhi. This is exactly what I was looking for.

>Hi Charlie,

To focus the particular tab, you could set the SelectedTab property of the TabControlAdv. Add the below given code snippet in the click event of the bar item to focus the tab3.

"this.tabControlAdv1.SelectedTab = this.tabPageAdv3;"

I attached the sample,please go through that and let me know, if i understood you correctly.

TabControl.zip

Regards,
Malarvizhi.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;