We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can I refresh centrain rows on GridGroupingControl

Hi, I have a gridgroupingcontrol which is bound to a datasource. A sperate thread will change the value of the underline datasource, and my QueryCellStyleInfo event displays different backcolor for different rows depending on the value of the underlying data.

When the second thread changes the value, I call gridgroupingcontrol1.Refresh() to refresh the backcolor on the grid.

My question is whether there is a more efficient way to refresh the grid. Can I refresh just the rows that the second thread has changed.

Thanks,

FS

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 17, 2006 04:06 AM UTC

Hi Frankie,

Use the RefreshRange/InvalidateRange method to refresh the specified range in a GridTableControl. Below is a code snippet

//For main table.
this.grid.TableControl.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Row(rowIndex));

//For particular table.
this.grid.GetTableControl("TableName").RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Row(rowIndex));

Best Regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 17, 2006 12:37 PM UTC

great. thanks.

>Hi Frankie,

Use the RefreshRange/InvalidateRange method to refresh the specified range in a GridTableControl. Below is a code snippet

//For main table.
this.grid.TableControl.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Row(rowIndex));

//For particular table.
this.grid.GetTableControl("TableName").RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Row(rowIndex));

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon