We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart Temp File Path

Hi,
I was wondering if a properties exists for the location of Chart filepath when the DiskFile option is selected? I want to be able to take that image and export it into Word with the DocIO controls. I can not find anything that will give me the path short of taking the ImageURLPath and file extension and "looking" for the image manually.

Thanks.
David.

3 Replies

DA David A. Gonzales October 13, 2006 05:37 PM UTC

Hi,
I have tried to create an image from the Chart Data using:

Image img = new Bitmap(this.chart1.width, this.chart1.height);

this.chart1.Draw(img);

and then use the DocIO routines to save out the image. However, when I open up the Word document I have a blank image. The outline of the image is in the document but it''s all blank.

How does one create an image file (or get the location of the image created) so I can export that to Word?

Thanks.
David.

DA David A. Gonzales October 13, 2006 08:17 PM UTC

Hi,
As I get more and more into the DocIO stuff I found that I can create the image correctly (I even saved the image out using the this.Chart1.SaveImage method) but when I try to AppendPicture in DocIO it''s blank.

Help!

Thanks.
David.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 14, 2006 09:41 AM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

Please refer the following forum link which will help you to know about exporting(chart to word document).

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=50495

Thanks,
Sureshbabu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon