We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A bug or feature in 1.6.0.6 about ThemedDrawing

Hi, I have been using the ThemedDrawing and related classes for our app. However, some changes in 1.6.0.6 seems to break our codes. 1st, the constructor of ThemedXXXDrawing used to require the passing of the control object and it's no longer needed. Is there a reason why this is not backward compatible? And this change is not covered in the release note. 2nd, and more important, all theme related constants (e.g. ThemedState, ThemedPart) are now defined as internal. Can it be switched back to public? I don't want to define my own constants again when using the public method ThemedDrawing.DrawBackground. Hope the golden release will include these changes and be out soon. Thanks. Aaron

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team June 19, 2003 07:55 PM UTC

Hi Aaron, Refer http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=5057. From Stefan's response to the same question in the Tools forum, "We did work on FxCop compliance for the shared and grid library and having these classes public caused lots of level one warnings. It's not critical but we prefer it that way for now. But you can just take the one source file and copy/paste it into your project. That will cause no harm." Prakash Syncfusion

Loader.
Up arrow icon