We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Menu w/useframes and HTTPS causes security warning.

Hi,

It appears that when you use the Menu control in an HTTPS connection when the UseFrames property is set to true, because the IFrame doesn''t have a src attribute, IE displays the "this page contains both secure and nonsecure items" warning to users. Do you guys currently have a workaround for this?

Thanks,

Carlos

5 Replies

BH Bhuvana Syncfusion Team October 11, 2006 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Carlos,

We are looking into this issue and will update you as soon as I hear from the development team.

Regards,
Bhuvana

AL Alexander February 26, 2008 03:01 PM UTC

Hello,

I have the same problem with RichEdit Control.
Have you solved the problem?
How can I get rid of this message box?

Regards,
Alexander.

>Hi Carlos,

We are looking into this issue and will update you as soon as I hear from the development team.

Regards,
Bhuvana

SE Sergey February 27, 2008 03:52 PM UTC

Same problem with Grouping Grid!!! HTTPS application can't use it because of that error message. What is the status of that problem? When we can expect patch?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 29, 2008 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Alexander,

Security alert occurs while using RichTextBox control in HTTPS environment

I am able to reproduce this issue in IE6. The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Melba

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2008 07:44 AM UTC

Hi Alexander,

The issue of 'Security alert occurs while using RichTextBox control in HTTPS environment' has been fixed. The fix for this defect is available in our Development build v6.2.0.13.

Please refer to the below link for the weekly development build updates.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Manopriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon