We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Callback Panel with Master Pages

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50111 Oct 5,2006 02:30 PM Oct 5,2006 11:58 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Tools
David A. Gonzales
Asked On October 5, 2006 02:30 PM

Has anyone had any problems with using the Callback Panel with Master Pages in ASP.NET 2.0? I have a content panel with a callback panel and in the callback panel I have a treeview and a diagram control. The treeview control has a list of "canvas" files that I load into the diagram when the user clicks a node. I have the javascript function to get the info from the node (ie, a reference to a .edd file) and a alert box lets me know that I am passing the correct info. However, when I call __sfCallbackPanel1.callback() I get a undefined error. If I do a sample in a simple form with just the CallBack panel, treeview, diagrammer it works. I tried moving the Javascript from the Master page to the content page but the same thing happens.

Thanks.
David.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 5, 2006 08:28 PM

Hi David,

I have attached a sample that illustrates solution for your problem.
CallbackWithMasterPage
When using the CallbackPanel under the MasterPage, replace the __sfCallbackPanel1.callback() to __sfctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_CallbackPanel1.callback().

In the sample, i have explained the usage of callbackPanel under MasterPage.So, have a look into it and let me know any further queries you have.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

David A. Gonzales
Replied On October 5, 2006 11:58 PM

Thanks. I was close, I figured out it should be something like ctl00_Content... I forgot the __sf. Thanks again.

David

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;