We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Disable All Client-Side Code in CallbackPanels

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50066 Oct 4,2006 05:02 PM Oct 5,2006 03:38 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Tools
Eric Robishaw
Asked On October 4, 2006 05:02 PM

I''m using a multi-calback multiplexer, with Callback panels, and there are times when I want the Callback panels to act soley as containers, i.e, no call back code added to the page, disabling all callback functionality.

Why, you ask? Because I have certain "thin" clients (Explorer on Windows CE devices, for example) that don''t have full javascript implementations, and won''t work with the code.

I know I can simply ignore adding the Attributes to the controls to call the javacript code... but I also want to make the page as small as possible, avoiding unnecessary javascript sent to these clients.

Is there a way accomplish this?

Thanks

Eric

Pradeep G [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 4, 2006 08:37 PM

Hi Eric,

We will let you know about this and we will update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

Pradeep G [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 5, 2006 03:38 PM

Hi Eric,

You can make the CallbackPanel as a container and allow set the property EnableCallback to false.By making this, the CallbackPanel will make the postback instead of callback.You can add some codes under the Callback_Refresh event.

Let us know if you need any thing further.
Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;