We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Inserthtml

hi Guys,

the section object in DocIO has a method InsertHtml. When i try to call this method it says, Ihtmlconverter not registeres call htlmconverter.register, bti this method can''t be called. How can i use this method?

best regards,
Kai

4 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team September 29, 2006 03:32 PM UTC

Hi Kai,

InsertHTML() method insection object is used to insert HTML strings as Paragraph items. In order to make use of it you need to register HTMLConvertor class of HTMLToDLS. Here is some code to register it

// Creating a HTML converter object.
HTMLConverter htmlconvertor = new HTMLConverter();

// Registering HTML converter object.
HtmlConverterFactory.Register( htmlconvertor );

and here is a code to insertHTML strings

// Add a new section to the document.
IWSection section1 = document.AddSection();

IWParagraph htmlpara=section1.AddParagraph();

section1.InsertHTML( HTMLStrings ,Paragraph index);

and here is a sample for your reference: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/InsertHTML_113f0531.zip

Please take a look at the sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ajish.
>hi Guys,

the section object in DocIO has a method InsertHtml. When i try to call this method it says, Ihtmlconverter not registeres call htlmconverter.register, bti this method can''t be called. How can i use this method?

best regards,
Kai

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2006 12:40 PM UTC

"Syncfusion.HTMLToDLS"

Does this part included,if I only buy the DOCIO ?
Or What''s the product will support it ?

>Hi Kai,

InsertHTML() method insection object is used to insert HTML strings as Paragraph items. In order to make use of it you need to register HTMLConvertor class of HTMLToDLS. Here is some code to register it

// Creating a HTML converter object.
HTMLConverter htmlconvertor = new HTMLConverter();

// Registering HTML converter object.
HtmlConverterFactory.Register( htmlconvertor );

and here is a code to insertHTML strings

// Add a new section to the document.
IWSection section1 = document.AddSection();

IWParagraph htmlpara=section1.AddParagraph();

section1.InsertHTML( HTMLStrings ,Paragraph index);

and here is a sample for your reference: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/InsertHTML_113f0531.zip

Please'>http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/InsertHTML_113f0531.zip''>http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/InsertHTML_113f0531.zip

Please take a look at the sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ajish.
>hi Guys,

best regards,
Kai

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 14, 2006 06:40 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Essential DocIO.

No, Syncfusion.HTMLToDLS does not get installed in the system when you install DocIO alone. You need to bring and install Backoffice components package for install this assembly. This package consists of a DocIO component along with its dependency assemblies. It also includes Essential XlsIO, Essential PDF and Essential Barcode ( Preview version ) components.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Prabhu

>
"Syncfusion.HTMLToDLS"

Or What's the product will support it ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 16, 2006 05:42 AM UTC

I see.
Thank you !!

>Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Essential DocIO.

No, Syncfusion.HTMLToDLS does not get installed in the system when you install DocIO alone. You need to bring and install Backoffice components package for install this assembly. This package consists of a DocIO component along with its dependency assemblies. It also includes Essential XlsIO, Essential PDF and Essential Barcode ( Preview version ) components.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Prabhu

>
"Syncfusion.HTMLToDLS"

Or What's the product will support it ?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon