We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Back Colour

Hi
I need to use c# user controls with syncfusion windows UI components, the user control is to be displayed on syncfusion wizard control page,
if component colour is transparent and layout is any provided syncfusion layout then the component is not displaying properly, and it is showing all in black colour. could you please help me to handle this.
I am using .net 1.1 and syncfusion 4.2.
thanks in advance
Siva

3 Replies

SA Saradha Syncfusion Team September 26, 2006 02:53 PM UTC

Hi Siva,

We are unable to figure out the issue that you are facing. It would be highly helpful if you can make your statements little more clear with some more details specifying which Syncfusion components you are using. Please provide a sample or screenshot that shows this problem.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
K.Saradha Devi.

SB Sivaiah Boppana October 3, 2006 11:07 AM UTC

hi please find the attachment to understand the problum
thanks
siva

>Hi
I need to use c# user controls with syncfusion windows UI components, the user control is to be displayed on syncfusion wizard control page,
if component colour is transparent and layout is any provided syncfusion layout then the component is not displaying properly, and it is showing all in black colour. could you please help me to handle this.
I am using .net 1.1 and syncfusion 4.2.
thanks in advance
Siva

backcolor problum.zip

SA Saradha Syncfusion Team October 4, 2006 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Siva,

When the WizardContainer backcolor is set to transparent it also changes the backcolor of the UserControl placed on it. However, the userControl does not support transparent backgrounds. This makes the controls to appear in black color.
Please make sure that you have set the back color of the UserControl explicitly in the code (Use any color other than transparent).

Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks for using Syncfusion
products.

Regards,
K.Saradha Devi.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon