We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

sheet.usedRange.End.column

When I run:

Dim colend As Integer = sheet.UsedRange.End.Column

for this excel sheet, I am getting back 13 columns when there is actually only 6.

Any ideas?

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 25, 2006 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Mia,

I am afraid. I was unable to reproduce the issue. I used the following test sample to test your issue.

Sample :
Usedrange.zip

Would it be possible to provide me your sample xls file in which you are able to reproduce the issue? It will help me in investigating further on this issue.

Thanks,
Melba

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 26, 2006 05:35 PM UTC

Dim dtExport As DataTable = sheet.ExportDataTable(9, 1, RowsofData, colend, ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ColumnNames)

I want the column names and am getting this error of more columns (Column1, column2, etc).

If I don''t export in Columnnames, it is fine. The error only occurs when I use ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ColumnNames.

Can you try and see if you can replicate this?

>Hi Mia,

I am afraid. I was unable to reproduce the issue. I used the following test sample to test your issue.

Sample :
Usedrange.zip

Would it be possible to provide me your sample xls file in which you are able to reproduce the issue? It will help me in investigating further on this issue.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 27, 2006 06:00 AM UTC

Hi Mia,

Sample :

DataTable.zip

Please take a look at the sample above let me know if you are able to see the problem in this sample, If not modify the sample to show the problem.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon