We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

NumericTextBox text align

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49636 Sep 22,2006 07:02 AM UTC Sep 27,2006 01:57 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
Irina
Asked On September 22, 2006 07:02 AM UTC

Hi,

I have a question about NumericTextBox control. I want to align the text from that control to left. It is possible? How?

In a form, it looks wired with all other controls with the text aligned to the left and NumericTextBox align to the right.

Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2006 03:43 PM UTC

>Hi,

I have a question about NumericTextBox control. I want to align the text from that control to left. It is possible? How?

In a form, it looks wired with all other controls with the text aligned to the left and NumericTextBox align to the right.

Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2006 03:48 PM UTC

Hi Irina,

Under the OnLoad Event of the Body Tag or under the Form Tag call appropriate JS function like, .

Under this function you can add a line like below,
_sfNumericTextBoxControlName.GetTextBox().style.textAlign= "left";

It will leftalign the Text when it is loaded.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

Irina
Replied On September 27, 2006 11:51 AM UTC

Hi,

My numeric textbox is inside a grid, so his id is generated. I can''t know it from client side, so the cahnges of the style must be done from the server.
Any idea?

Thanks.

>Hi Irina,

Under the OnLoad Event of the Body Tag or under the Form Tag call appropriate JS function like, .

Under this function you can add a line like below,
_sfNumericTextBoxControlName.GetTextBox().style.textAlign= "left";

It will leftalign the Text when it is loaded.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

Bhuvana [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 27, 2006 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Irina,

If you are using 4.3 version, you could use ClientObjectID property of NumericTextbox. Set this property to the desired id (for ex; NTB) and use it on client side to align the text.

NTB.GetTextBox().style.textAlign= "left";

Regards,
Bhuvana

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;