We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reset/Remove Full Row Select For GGC after an operation

I have a ggc with some records. When I select a row and delete that row, the records shift up and the the next record below it (I think) goes into the position of the previously selected record, causing it to be selected also.

how do I reset or remove the selection after an operation?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2006 11:02 AM UTC

Hi James,

Use the SelectedRecord Collection to manage the selected record in a grid. Below is a code snippet.

this.grid.Table.SelectedRecords.Clear();

Thanks,
Haneef

JA jamesb September 25, 2006 02:25 PM UTC

this did not work...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 26, 2006 11:54 AM UTC

Hi James,

We haven''t seen the SelectedRecords.Clear method problem of "XP SP2 +VS 2003 version + Essential Studio 4.2.". We have tested with the Essentail Studio many time, but we haven''t reproduce the issue in our system. If you give more information about this issue, we will try debugging here.

Please let me know the version number of Studio you are testing this with and the .Net version.

Best Regards,
Haneef

JA jamesb September 26, 2006 08:38 PM UTC

ver 4.1.0.61 + .net 2.0

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2006 12:40 PM UTC

Hi James,

I was not able to reprodue this problem here, please see the attached sample that works fine in selected record clear method in the grid.

Here is a sample.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/ClearRecord_76af5fa3.zip

If this did not help, please update us with a sample project showing the problem.

Thanks,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon