We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Reset/Remove Full Row Select For GGC after an operation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49611 Sep 21,2006 05:26 PM Sep 27,2006 08:40 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Grouping
jamesb
Asked On September 21, 2006 05:26 PM

I have a ggc with some records. When I select a row and delete that row, the records shift up and the the next record below it (I think) goes into the position of the previously selected record, causing it to be selected also.

how do I reset or remove the selection after an operation?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2006 07:02 AM

Hi James,

Use the SelectedRecord Collection to manage the selected record in a grid. Below is a code snippet.

this.grid.Table.SelectedRecords.Clear();

Thanks,
Haneef

jamesb
Replied On September 25, 2006 10:25 AM

this did not work...

Replied On September 26, 2006 07:54 AM

Hi James,

We haven''t seen the SelectedRecords.Clear method problem of "XP SP2 +VS 2003 version + Essential Studio 4.2.". We have tested with the Essentail Studio many time, but we haven''t reproduce the issue in our system. If you give more information about this issue, we will try debugging here.

Please let me know the version number of Studio you are testing this with and the .Net version.

Best Regards,
Haneef

jamesb
Replied On September 26, 2006 04:38 PM

ver 4.1.0.61 + .net 2.0

Replied On September 27, 2006 08:40 AM

Hi James,

I was not able to reprodue this problem here, please see the attached sample that works fine in selected record clear method in the grid.

Here is a sample.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/ClearRecord_76af5fa3.zip

If this did not help, please update us with a sample project showing the problem.

Thanks,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;