We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGrouping read only cell double click issue

Hi,

I am using GridGrouping control in my application. The grid has some columns editable and remaining read only. I have subscribed to TableControlDoubleClick event as shown below

this._gridNotes.TableControlCellDoubleClick += new GridTableControlCellClickEventHandler(_gridNotes_TableControlCellDoubleClick);

The problem that i am facing right now is if the user clicks on a cell that is read only then the event doesnt get triggered but it works perfectly if the cell that user clicked is editable.
Please let me know how to go about fixing this issue.

Thanks,
Gopi

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2006 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Gopi,

I am not able to reproduce this issue here, the TableControlCellDoubleClick event works fine as desired in the attached sample. Are you activating the currentcell when the cell gets focused? Please set the ActivateCurrentCellBehavior property to GridCellActivateAction.None or GridCellActivateAction.DblClickOnCell, to make the CellDoubleClick event to get fired.

Here is a sample
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_CellDoubleClick_6019e8c6.zip

Let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Rajagopal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2006 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Gopi,

I am not able to reproduce this issue here, the TableControlCellDoubleClick event works fine as desired in the attached sample. Are you activating the currentcell when the cell gets focused? Please set the ActivateCurrentCellBehavior property to GridCellActivateAction.None or GridCellActivateAction.DblClickOnCell, to make the CellDoubleClick event to get fired.

Here is a sample
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_CellDoubleClick_6019e8c6.zip

Let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Rajagopal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon