We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Overview control zoom function

I see the overview control has a handy zoom control.

The problem is this seems to interact badly with the text tool.
If I zoom out and try to edit text it seems to edit the wrong text box (my symbol has multiple).
Additionally it seems to change the size of the text once it has finished editing...

Seeing this with SF 4.2.0.37.

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2006 05:17 PM UTC

Hi Mulveyja,

1.Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding the issue "try to edit text it seems to edit the wrong text box" , I was able to reproduce it in v.4.2.0.37. I will notify this issue to our development team and I will get back to you with more details regarding this issue very soon.

2. Regarding the issue "it seems to change the size of the text once it has finished editing" , I can reproduce in v.4.2.0.37. But it has been fixed in v.4.2.0.60 and our later releases. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line) so that we can update with the download link of v.4.2.0.60.

Please check this issue in v.4.2.0.60 and let me know if you have any probelm in this version.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon