We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Custom summary row not updating after form load

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49397 Sep 18,2006 12:47 PM Sep 18,2006 02:03 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Grouping
jamesb
Asked On September 18, 2006 12:47 PM

I added two custom summary row to the ggc. The custom summary rows are correctly set when the ggc loads. However, when I make a change to a cell in the grid, the custom summary fields are not being updated. Do I have to manually do this or is this supposed to manually auto-calc?

jamesb
Replied On September 18, 2006 01:00 PM

Never mind,
e.TableControl.Table.CurrentRecord.EndEdit(); did the trick!

jamesb
Replied On September 18, 2006 02:03 PM

How would I implement a custom summary if I wanted to multiply the current cell by another cell in the SAME record before calculating up or down; that is, calculate across and then calculate up or down to get the summary? What is I wanted to do some complex multiplication between direct records in the datasource also? I''ve looked at the custom summary class and can''t figure out what you all are doing?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;