We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

problem when used in MFC VC6

Hi,

I have downloaded the evaluation copy of Edotor control, and want to use the same in VC6 MFC application. Eventhough I am able to see the Edit Control in the tool box, I cannot use it as it is disabled.
So I wrote a separate application using VS .Net 2003, where I have used this Edit control.

By setting the project property "Register for COM Interop" I am getting ".tlb" file and I am using the same in my MFC based application.
I have also written a Interface in the .Net application to make it work with MFC application.

But when execute the MFC application, it is throwing some runtime error and coming out. The important point here is, the application itself is not at all loading. Is there any dependency with Edit Control when used in COM environment??

I you could make the Edit Control available as COM object, it will really help.

I have gone through the evaluation copy of Edit control and is meeting almost all our requirement. But when tried with MFC it is not opening. If this issue is sorted out, we will be able to go ahead with purchase.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2006 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Vivek,

Our apologies for the delayed response. We are looking into the issue when EditControl is used in a COM environment and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon