We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Error after double clicking the Row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49146 Sep 12,2006 11:27 AM UTC Sep 12,2006 05:50 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Sandeep
Asked On September 12, 2006 11:27 AM UTC

Hi,
I have very simple problem. When I created one datatable and provided as a datasource to the GGC. When I double cliks any row it shows error to me "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Actually I want that GGC to be in edit mode for that particular row after double clicking. Can you please tell where I am going wrong? Or do I need to set any more properties here. I dont want to set updatecommand here. I want to save the GGC rows only after user will press the save button after editing all rows.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Sivakumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 12, 2006 05:50 PM UTC

Hi Sandeep,

Our grid requires it to be binded it in the webforms Init event. also if the datatable doesn''t have a primary column you should specify one.

Please have a look at the documentation that ships with our essential grid install. Here please look in to the section "EssentialGrid->ASP.net->Introducing Essentialgroupinggrid fro Asp.net-> using GridGroupingControl->Setting upDataBinding"
and make sure these steps are followed in your project.

You can also view the same in our online documentation under the same hierarchy location as mentioned above

Online Documentation

Regards,
A.Sivakumar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;